Top 5 Reasons why Ladywood Teaching School Alliance SHOULD be your first choice…
* Inspire and Educate young people – Innovative and diverse training and placements throughout the year, providing you with a creative tool kit to use in your classroom.
* Be an ‘Agent of change’ - You will be able to bring excellent subject knowledge that you have learnt throughout the year to make a difference to the lives of pupils, whilst developing you into a reflective practitioner.
* Have a voice in your training – As a training provider we are responsive to the needs of our trainees and therefore offer bespoke opportunities and an exposure to different settings.
* Be trained by Outstanding practitioners – All our staff are supportive, friendly and professional and are eager to share their knowledge and provide you with transferable skills.
* PGCE Primary Education with QTS Qualification (60 Masters Credits) – Working with both Ladywood and Edge Hill you will work towards your qualification.
We offer a range of specialisms linked with Edge Hill, including an EYFS focus where your enrichment days can focus on the Early Years provision – please ask for further details on this.
Ladywood Teaching School Alliance is now looking to recruiting 30 trainees to begin their training in September 2019
UCAS opens on 9th October 2018 for 2019 intake.
For information regarding 2019 recruitment please contact the Teaching School Directly by email: email@example.com
The Ladywood Alliance programme, in partnership with Edge Hill University and over 20 schools in Bolton, offers a PGCE with QTS and is aimed at producing Outstanding Teachers and Leaders of tomorrow.
Here are some of our Partner Schools . Please click on the links below to gain further information.
The Oaks Primary School
St. Saviours C of E Primary School
Red Lane Primary School
Pikes Lane School
Castle Hill Primary School
Eatock Primary School
Markland Hill Primary School
Moorgate Primary School
Hardy Mill Primary School
St Matthews Primary School
Mytham Primary School
Rivington and Blackrod High School
Masefield Primary School
Beaumont Primary School
Brownlow Fold Primary School
Green Fold School
Devonshire Road Primary School
Click here for the School Direct Information Booklet which will tell you:
- What qualifications and experience you will need to apply,
- Testimonies from previous trainees,
- Why Ladywood School Direct is for you and
- What the interview process will entail.
Click here for frequently asked questions.
Click here to apply through UCAS.
Professionals Skills Test - Advice and Support. Support for Skills tests is also provided by Edge Hill University.
Ladywood Is also part of the Teach North West Partnership which is aimed at promoting Initial Teacher Training across the North West.
Please click on the logo to access their website.
For further information on teaching please visit the Get into Teaching website.
“Just wanted to say thank you so much for everything the last two days. It has been brilliant!! Thankyou for my placements I’m thrilled ”